On this podcast, I chat with Fabrizio Ferri Benedetti, a tech author in Barcelona who blogs at passo.uno and works for Splunk, about numerous AI information subjects. We speak in regards to the Forrester AI jobs influence forecast, the group factor in documentation, the way in which the occupation is altering with AI, content material design roles with LLMs, how complicated processes and interactions cannot be automated, whether or not the phrase ‘content material’ is problematic, and extra.
Extra about Fabrizio
Fabrizio Ferri Benedetti is a multilingual, Italian-born technical author dwelling in Barcelona, Spain. Since 2008, he has been speaking about know-how and connecting folks at tech firms, first as a tech journalist and content material strategist, then as an API designer and tech author. Fabrizio says he is aware of sufficient coding to be harmful and infrequently creates his personal instruments He takes a human-centered strategy, believing tech firms want extra writers, philosophers, and educators.
(Word that this podcast relies on Fabrizio’s private ideas and doesn’t mirror Splunk.)
- Passo Uno
- Bestiary: On Doc Varieties and Different Animals
- Docs-as-Ecosystem: The Group Strategy to Engineering Documentation, by Alejandra Quetzalli
- Forrester’s 2023 Generative AI Jobs Impression Forecast, US
- The open supply docs portfolio fable, by Daniel Beck
- Why Silicon Valley’s largest AI builders are hiring poets, by Andrew Deck
- Emma Thompson Is Proper: The Phrase ‘Content material’ Is Impolite, by Jason Bailey
- My information abstract and commentary: Forrester Report, Coding jobs, Hyper-personalization, RFPs, Name middle substitute (Oct 9, 2023)
- My information abstract and commentary: Open-source contribution myths, Hiring poets to coach LLMs, Issues with ‘content material’, AI brokers (Oct 6, 2023)
About Tom Johnson
I am an API technical author primarily based within the Seattle space. On this weblog, I write about subjects associated to technical writing and communication — akin to software program documentation, API documentation, AI, info structure, content material technique, writing processes, plain language, tech comm careers, and extra. Try my API documentation course should you’re searching for extra information about documenting APIs. Or see my posts on AI and AI course part for extra on the newest in AI and tech comm.
Should you’re a technical author and need to carry on prime of the newest tendencies within the tech comm, remember to subscribe to e mail updates beneath. You too can study extra about me or contact me. Lastly, notice that the opinions I categorical on my weblog are my very own factors of view, not that of my employer.